THE QX55 REVIEWS ARE IN
As the excitement builds for the QX55 to arrive in your showrooms, the INFINITI team put automotive, business and lifestyle media behind the wheel of our all-new crossover coupe for their very own #DemandCenterStage moment. Journalists soaked up that unmatched, first-hand experience, and now that first drive impressions are live, the energy is trickling down to eager consumers across the country.
Overall there been have been many positive comments about the design, interior dimensions, improvements to the powertrain and added technology.
Here are a few quotes:
· “Overall, we like the QX55 and find it a more stylish alternative to the QX50 with a lot of the same functionality. The engine and interior design remain impeccable…” -Ward's Auto
· “…(the QX55 is) arguably the best-looking crossover coupe.” - Autoblog
· “Despite its rakish roofline, the QX55 cabin is just as comfortable and nearly as roomy as that of the QX50.” - Motor Trends
· “…you’ll feel the changes…the QX55 offers better throttle response and low-speed acceleration befitting its athletic styling.” - SlashGear
· “The new 2022 Infiniti QX55's sleek style, plentiful standard features and roomy interior could make it an appealing pick for a coupe-style small luxury SUV.” - Edmunds
· “…QX55 is the one of the Japanese luxury automaker’s best looking SUV in decades.” - Motor Trend
· “Starting with (the handsome mid-size QX50) and then coupe-ifying it leaves the QX55 looking rather stunning." - Car and Driver
· “The CVT is smoother and reacts quickly to acceleration demands. - Autoblog
· “The QX55 interior is a highlight…it’s just as flowy as the exterior.” - Autoblog
· “Despite this lowering of the roof, the interior of the QX55 feels roomy…it doesn’t feel cramped above your head like the X4 does. You can actually see out behind the
QX55…another check in Infiniti’s advantages column.” - Cars.com
· “…there’s no denying the kickin’ sound system. With 16 speakers scattered throughout the cabin, the Bose Performance Series audio system sounds wonderful, somehow making even compressed satellite radio sound richer and less tinny.” - Motor1